Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hey everybody.

I discovered tonight that some e-mail's I've received pertaining to the blog I didn't ever actually see, so if you emailed me about something in the last four months ago and I never replied, this might be why! I might try to go through my email archive and reply to the stuff that is "new" to me, but if there was something extra pertinent you wanted to email me about please send me another email!

Also, new stuff for the site that will probably get put up eventually: An in-depth review of Harmony Korine's Mister Lonely by Dan Schank, and Mandy Hoff's long-awaited English translation of Frederick Durand's career overview of Mario Mercier (originally in French from the apparently now defunct Trash Times website). And who knows, maybe I'll even manage to write something new?

5 Comments:

Blogger derek said...

Looking forward to seeing some life in your blog again. It's always been one of my favorites!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'm excited to read that Mister Lonely review.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jordachio said...

Great blog. keep it up. Not enough is being said about this material anywhere else.

1:04 AM  
Blogger Vince said...

Hi
I'm a fan of your blog for a few months now and you are one of the best reasons to push me to create my own (sorry for my english). If you don't mind to watch what I am doing, I'll be very pleased! Thank you again for your work! Bye and see you soon I hope!

6:34 AM  
Blogger astrum said...

see you soon in HORROEROTICA the blog over Jess Franco and the erotic horror.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home