Tuesday, January 22, 2008

UPDATE


Okay, so obviously even with launching the website I've been pretty quiet over here. I just wanted to comment to say that I'm not abandoning this blog in favor of the website. I think (I haven't decided 100% yet) that what I'll be doing is still be posting my reviews as I write them here, and then I'll do weekly updates on the website.

But, aside from just films reviews as normal, I think I'll be expanding what I blog about on here- the Esotika website will be dedicated exclusively to film, but I will probably expand the blog to discussion of books, music, and art as well. All new articles will go exclusively to the website, as will content from contributors (reviews, articles, and etc.), so make sure you check that regularly as well.

Just wanted to pop in and say "Hi!" again-- didn't want to appear MIA!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

that sounds like a great idea

can't wait to read your book, music, and art posts

12:19 AM  
Blogger Cristiano Canguçu said...

Hey, have you considered a RSS feed for the Esotika site?

2:11 AM  
Blogger dmtls said...

Good luck with your [already] great looking site!
Looking forward for your non-film related posts.
all the best
dmtls

1:23 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Richey said...

Hey Mike,
I love the new website and just wanted to thank you for posting my look at LA MARGE over there. I added a link and posting about it at Moon In The Gutter.
Thanks again...

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home